Our Tree Care Service Area Includes Brighton, Colorado!
Thornton Creek Tree Service is
Efficient and thorough work done by our experienced arborists. It means showing up on schedule, prepping the property correctly, and getting the job done right. It means supporting a local company instead of going with a corporate tree service.
You can count on us to handle all of your Brighton tree service needs! We do it all, including:
- Tree removal from start to finish.
- Stump removal to keep your yard safe and beautiful.
- Tree pruning and trimming to keep your tree healthy and strong for years to come.
What can our Brighton team help YOU with? Let us know today by either using the contact form or simply give us a call and let us know how we can help!
Tree Trouble In Brighton, CO? Let Us Know About It!
Why Hire A Brighton Tree Service?
If you notice your tree is dying in your front yard or you’re not sure how to remove a tree stump, you might want to call our Brighton team. We’re here to help you with any tree problem you might have, and offer you our three main services:
- Tree Trimming and Pruning
- Stump Removal
- Tree Removal
But that doesn’t answer why you should use our services. We’ve provided a list of reasons as to why you should choose us, and hire a professional tree service company.
• Safety: This is the main and most important reason you should hire a tree service company. We understand wanting to do household projects yourself, but this is one of those times you should seriously take your safety into consideration. Cutting and removing a tree is a delicate task, and should be completed by a fully trained and knowledgeable arborist. We say that because the equipment, heights, and risks involved are highly dangerous and can result in severe injury or fatality if done incorrectly.
• Multiple Services: When you hire our company you can receive all three services! When you need a tree completely removed you can also hire our services to remove the stump that’s left behind! Why not just get your others trees strong and healthy as well with our trimming and pruning service. Hiring our company means getting multiple projects done by professionals who will produce the best results.
• Knowledge: Our services are completed by professional arborists who are knowledgeable about the species of trees in Colorado. That means they know how to correctly identify when a tree is rotting, diseased, and how it should be cut down. We are able to give you the best tips and recommendations on how to manage your trees and keep them growing strong and happy. The most important factor of this all is we have the knowledge to cut down trees safely, efficiently, and accurately.
• Landscape Protection: Removing tree stumps and trees is unfortunately hard on your lawn. If the removal process is done incorrectly, it could seriously damage your grass and vegetation. That’s why we advise to always hire the professionals for these tasks. We will complete the job while protecting your landscape so the surrounding vegetation isn’t disrupted too harshly.
• Time: Cutting down a tree yourself or with help from a friend doesn’t compare to the efficiency that a group of trained arborists brings. The project that would have taken you a full weekend plus the extra day cleaning up only takes our crew a day to complete. That’s because we know the best methods to get the job done quickly but accurately. Doing a tree removal task yourself means losing a weekend or more of your time, extra expenses for tools, and hard labor. Hiring Thornton Creek Tree Service is the best choice if you’re looking for a project to be completed thoroughly and correctly.
We hope you choose Thornton Creek Tree Service for your next project; we would love to work with you!
Serving the Entire North Metro Area!
Our service area includes a lot more than just Brighton! We also serve the residents of:
Contribute To The Community Garden in Brighton, Colorado!
If you don’t have the room on your landscape or absolutely love gardening and want to have more room to do, you can have your very own plot in the Brighton Community Garden! Growing vegetables, fruits, and flowers are a great way to add to the community and meet fellow neighbors who appreciate the beauty of plants.
Maybe you’ve always wanted to start your own herb garden to make yourself herbal remedies, or want to grow tomatoes to make homemade salsa, well now’s your chance! Head over to the community garden page for more information! If you want to check out one of the gardens in person, view directions for one of the spots. If you had a tree removed we challenge you to re-plant and keep nature thriving!