Your Trusted Tree Care Pros!
We treat your yard, your trees and you the way we would want to be treated!
Our services include:
- Tree Trimming
- Tree Pruning
- Stump Removal
- Tree Removal
If you’re in need of a professional and quality tree service company your search is over! You can contact us by using the form at the top of the page or simply give us a call.
Tree Trimming Services
Trimming a tree improves the overall beautify and can improve the health of the tree. Our trained arborists will maintain the trees natural shape to keep it looking clean and well-kept. Regular trimming and pruning reduce safety hazards by removing dead branches that can fall at any time. Clearing away dead branches can protect the entire tree from being infected and prevents it from dying. This service is necessary for any tree to keep growing happy and healthy!
Stump Removal Services
Removing the remaining stump after a tree removal can sometimes be the most difficult part. Thornton Creek Tree Service uses a top-quality stump grinder to completely remove the tree stump and form it into usable mulch. Tired of that stump being an unattractive feature in your yard? Or maybe you’re just tired of tripping over it? Have it removed today by hiring our services!
Tree Removal Services
Whatever the reason for the tree removal we can handle the job! This ain’t our first rodeo: our company only offers professional arborists who know how to correctly and safely cut down a full sized tree. While it is often necessary to completely remove a tree in the circumstance that it’s hazardous to its surroundings, other problems could be fixed by relocating the tree or a simple pruning and trimming. If you need your tree removed, give us a call today!
Tree Pruning Services
Similar to the process of tree trimming, proper tree pruning can help your tree look beautiful and stay healthy. Proper pruning is not as easy as it looks- our experts just make it look easy!
Your Adams County Tree Care Pros!
• Federal Heights
• And Everywhere In between!
If you’re located in one of these areas and need professional tree removal or care company to take control of your tree problem, then give us a call today! We handle it all from tree removal to tree trimming we’ve got you covered.
Thornton Creek Tree Service is open from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm every day of the week. Call us today!
How Tree Removal and Trimming Can Save Your Property
Tree removal, trimming and pruning can be a complicated process that should be left to experienced professionals. We know the best ways to remove trees and trunks without any accidents occurring to us, you, or your property. You can count on us.
Dead trees and branches can be hazardous; causing damage to your house, vehicles, and the people inside. We’re here for any tree service job you need to be done. Located in Thornton, Colorado we provide services to the cities of Adams County and Broomfield. Whether you need a dead tree removed or a professional trim, you can count on us to deliver top-quality results. For more information, you can visit our service pages
Why You Should Hire A Professional Tree Service
We believe that accidents can be prevented and TCIA is in support of this by stating, “TCIA is a trade association that promotes professional tree care and discourages homeowners from taking unnecessary risks caring for their trees themselves.”
Thornton Cree Tree Service is here to handle your tree care so you don’t have to be put in harm’s way. We are trained and prepared for the task at hand so that no accidents occur. We take the proper steps and precautions to remove the tree efficiently and safely.
Don’t take the risk. Hire our services today, you won’t regret it!
What To Know Before Hiring A Tree Removal and Care Company
The city of Thornton and surrounding areas is a highly urbanized area, which means higher service demand and more competing companies. By a simple “tree removal” google search you’re going to find multiple businesses to choose from who serve your area. We want you to pick the best, and while we believe we are the best option, we want you to know that for yourself. So that you can be an informed customer, we’ve provided a detailed list of the three most important things you should look for in your tree service company.
1. Reviews: Every review should be taken with a grain of salt, for sure. But the simple fact is that a large amount of negative reviews is a big problem and something you will want to avoid.
2. Referrals: Don’t hesitate to give us a call and ask for referrals from customers who had similar work done; we’ll be happy to give them to you! If a company is unable to give you a referral, that might mean an accident occurred while cutting a tree, or they were unsuccessful in the project they were given. As a customer, you’re entitled to know what to expect, and you should always expect the best.
3. Customer Service: This all starts with what happens when they answer the phone. Are they polite, courteous and professional? We know we are.
We hope this has helped you in knowing what to look for in a tree service company, and we hope you choose Thornton Creek Tree Service.
FAQ About Professional Tree Services
- Will my property be protected if I need a tree removed? Yes, we take every precaution necessary to make sure your home and landscape are protected. Our highly experienced workers will use equipment and tools properly to minimize any impact to the property.
- What is an Arborist? Simply said we are trained in the care and uptake of trees, a dictionary definition defines it as, “a specialist in the cultivation and care of trees and shrubs, including tree surgery, the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of tree diseases, and the control of pests.”
- Should I prune my trees? Yes, if the tree is short and easily accessible you can prune it yourself. If the tree is high and older it requires professional pruning that will remove dead branches, add aesthetic appeal, and improve the tree’s health.
- Do I need tree removal services or just a trimming?
Unfortunely, it’s hard to say without seeing the tree in question. We always work to trim dead or dangerous branches instead of complete tree removal but in some cases, it’s the best option.
There are countless questions one may have about a
About Thornton, Colorado
Thornton, Colorado is awesome! Okay, we might be a little biased. But still, there’s a lot to love about our rapidly growing little corner of Colorado. And we do mean rapidly! From 2000 to 2010 Thornton had a 44% increase in population going from about 82,000 people to almost 120,000! Part of Adams County, Thornton was just a bunch of farmland in 1953. Now, it’s a sprawling part of the metro area and poised to grow with miles of underdeveloped space ready for growth.
Thornton has 25 major parks and hundreds of smaller green spaces- that means there are a lot of trees that need pruning, trimming or removal! While we don’t get to work in parks, we still enjoy them like anyone else! Even we do notice every stray branch that needs to be trimmed.
The city of Thornton loves it’s green space too! The city’s forestry department actually has a plant of the month on their site!